Thursday, July 30, 2015

Healthy life means healthy choices

The healthiest way to loss weight is a combination of getting enough sleep, eating the right foods, drinking enough water, and exercising your ass off... Literally.

Step one- sleep

Right now I get about 6-7hrs of sleep a night and I need to average 8hrs a night.
New lights out time!

Step-2 food

So I chose to try the 21 day No Junk Food Challenge because my biggest downfall is my love of chocolate, peanut butter, and cheese. Everything else is just something I can put one of these three on. I need to break the Junk Food addiction.

Step-3 drinking

Unfortunately I mean water not alcohol. The body need about eight 8oz glasses of water a day. If it's hot or your exercising the number increases. I plain to drink 10-11 glasses a day sence it is both hotter then  hell here in SC and I will be exercising.

Step-4 exercise

This is the hard part, working my ass off. I have already switched to parking farther away from the store and taking the stairs. I even made a routine of a mile walk in 15-25 min.s four days a week. Now I need to ramp up the action. For the next three weeks I will walk at least 11miles per week and weight train every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment